A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized Controlled Study to Compare Safety and Efficacy of a Haploidentical HSCT and Adjunctive Treatment With ATIR101, a T-lymphocyte Enriched Leukocyte Preparation Depleted ex Vivo of Host Alloreactive T-cells, Versus a Haploidentical HSCT With Post-transplant Cyclophosphamide in Patients With a Hematologic Malignancy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs T cell replacement therapy TH 9402 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HATCY
- Sponsors Kiadis Pharma
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a company media release, Kiadis Pharma has received regulatory approval in various countries to start dosing patients this trial that will be performed across Europe and North America.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 19 Jul 2017 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2016-004672-21)