A phase I study to investigate the antitumor activity of ADCT-402, an anti-CD19 PBD-conjugate, in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-cell NHL).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Loncastuximab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2015 New trial record
- 05 Dec 2015 According to the ADC Therapeutics media release, FDA granted IND clearance to begin phase I clinical trials with ADCT-402 in hematological tumors.