A Phase 1, Open-label, Adaptive Dose-escalation, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-tumor Activity of ADCT-402 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADCT 402 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2015 New trial record
- 05 Dec 2015 According to the ADC Therapeutics media release, FDA granted IND clearance to begin phase I clinical trials with ADCT-402 in hematological tumors.