A Phase 1, Open-label, Adaptive Dose-escalation, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-tumor Activity of ADCT-402 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loncastuximab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2017 Results published in the ADC Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, interim results of the trial were presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in Dec 2017.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, results of the trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History