A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Durvalumab (Anti-PDL1 Antibody) as Monotherapy and in Combination Therapy in Subjects With Lymphoma or Chronic Lymphocitic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Ibrutinib; Lenalidomide; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUSION NHL 001
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the US FDA has placed a partial clinical hold on this trial, based on risks identified in other trials for an anti-PD-1 agent, pembrolizumab, in patients with multiple myeloma in combination with immunomodulatory agents.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 253 to 265.