A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Durvalumab (Anti-PDL1 Antibody) as Monotherapy and in Combination Therapy in Subjects With Lymphoma or Chronic Lymphocitic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Ibrutinib; Lenalidomide; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUSION NHL 001
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a celgene corporation media release, data from this trial is expected in second half of 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.