A Phase I Open-Label Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of GMI-1271 as Adjunct to Standard of Care Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GMI 1271 (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlycoMimetics
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 48.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 10 Dec 2015 New trial record