A Phase 1-2 Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of KTE C19 in Pediatric and Adolescent Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory B-precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (r/r ALL) (ZUMA-4).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZUMA-4
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 12 Sep 2017 Preliminary results (n=4, data cut off Dec 31, 2016) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, the company expects preliminary follow-up phase 1 data from ZUMA-3 and ZUMA-4 studies and advance these studies into phase 2 in the second half of 2017.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History