A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of MHAA4549A, a Monoclonal Antibody, Administered as Monotherapy for the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Seasonal Influenza A Infection in Otherwise Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MHAA 4549A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jul 2017 to 8 Jan 2018.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Jul 2017 to 8 Jan 2018.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 9 Jul 2017.