A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of MHAA4549A, a Monoclonal Antibody, Administered as Monotherapy for the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Seasonal Influenza A Infection in Otherwise Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MHAA 4549A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Oct 2017 Trial has been completed in Spain.
- 01 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jan 2018 to 20 Nov 2017.
- 01 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Jan 2018 to 20 Nov 2017.