Open-label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Evolocumab for LDL-C Reduction, as Add-on to Diet and Lipid-lowering Therapy, in Pediatric Subjects From 10 to 17 Years of Age With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HeFH) or Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms HAUSER-OLE
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Mar 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Germany.
- 07 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.