Open-label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Evolocumab for LDL-C Reduction, as Add-on to Diet and Lipid-lowering Therapy, in Pediatric Subjects From 10 to 17 Years of Age With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HeFH) or Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms HAUSER-OLE
- Sponsors Amgen
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2019 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Sep 2019 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated