A Phase III Open-label, Multicenter Trial of Avelumab (MSB0010718C) as a Third-line Treatment of Unresectable, Recurrent, or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Gastric 300
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 28 Nov 2017 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
- 28 Nov 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, results will be submitted for presentation at an upcoming medical congress.
- 28 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Overall Survival), as reported in a Pfizer media release.