A Phase 1, Open-label, Parallel-group Study to Assess The Effect Of CYP3A5 Genotype on the Pharmacokinetics of Maraviroc and CYP3A5-derived Metabolites With and Without Darunavir/Cobicistat In African-American and Caucasian Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Cobicistat/darunavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 16 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.