A Phase Ib/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Idasanutlin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma and Obinutuzumab or Rituximab in Combination With Idasanutlin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idasanutlin (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 May 2017 New drug rituximab has been added in the study. Also treatment arm has been changed from 3 to 4.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 116 to 120.
- 11 Dec 2015 New trial record