A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Crossover Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Assess the Effect of Serelaxin Versus Placebo on High-sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I (Hs-cTnI) Release in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure After Exercise When Used in Addition to Standard of Care
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RELAX-Cardio
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.