An Open Label Multicenter Phase Ib/II Trial to Determine the Dose of BI 836826 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin (GemOx) and the Efficacy of BI 836826-GemOx Versus Rituximab (R)- GemOx (R-GemOx) in Patients With Relapsed/ Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Who Are Not Eligible for, or Have Relapsed/Progressed After Autologous/Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 836826 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 26 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.