CD19+ Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells for Patients With Advanced Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jul 2016 Number of treatment arms has been changed from 2 to 1 and the treatment will be administered as a single group assignment.
- 18 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Dec 2021, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release.