A Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study of Entrectinib (RXDX 101) in Children and Adolescents With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors and Primary CNS Tumors, With or Without TRK, ROS1, or ALK Fusions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entrectinib (Primary)
- Indications Nervous system neoplasms; Neuroblastoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STARTRK-NG
- Sponsors Ignyta
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 190.
- 07 Apr 2016 According to an Ignyta media release, the data from this trial will be presented at the the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)