A Phase 1, Single-Dose, Comparative Bioavailability Study of CaPre, a Novel Omega-3 Derived from Krill Oil and Lovaza under Fasting and Fed Conditions:Pharmacokinetic Bridging Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 phospholipid (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Acasti Pharma
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, select data from this and other studies (TRIFECTA, COLT and CAP13-101) will be submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- 14 Aug 2017 Results from this study were included in an oral presentation at the International Academy of Cardiology Annual Scientific Sessions 22nd World Congress on Heart Disease (WCHD), according to an Acasti Pharma media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, results from this study were presented at the National Lipid Association Scientific Sessions.