An Open Label Ascending Dose Study Evaluating the Safety/Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Effects of KA2237 In Patients With B Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KA 2237 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Karus Therapeutics
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed to 53.
- 05 Oct 2016 According to Karus Therapeutics media release, the first patients have been dosed in first cohort of this study, an expansion cohort will follow and is scheduled to start in 2017. Up to 40 patients will be treated over the entire study.
- 10 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.