A Phase I Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial in Healthy Adults to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of a Monovalent Inactivated Influenza A/H5N8 Virus Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly at Different Dosages Given With or Without AS03 or MF59 Adjuvants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H5N8 vaccine-Seqiris (Primary) ; AS03A; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.