First-line Therapy With Ibrutinib, Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Obinutuzumab (GA-101) (iFCG) for Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) With Mutated IGHV Gene and Non-del(17p)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Allopurinol; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Valaciclovir
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=23) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=23) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Mar 2022, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.