A Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Evaluating Predictive Biomarkers in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors (KEYNOTE 158)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Biliary cancer; Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Gallbladder cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Lung cancer; Mesothelioma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Salivary gland cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-158
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 28 Aug 2023.
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 28 Aug 2023.
- 06 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=47, as of 19 Oct 2016) assessing the antitumor activity of pembrolizumab in patients with previously treated advanced cervical squamous cell cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History