Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study of Selinexor (KPT-330), Carfilzomib, and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Previously Treated With a Proteasome Inhibitor and an Immunomodulatory Drug
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Carfilzomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCORE
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.