An 18 Month Open Label Study Of The Tolerability And Efficacy Of An Antisense Oligonucleotide In Patients With Wild-Type Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy (Senile Systemic Amyloidosis)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Inotersen (Primary)
- Indications Amyloidosis; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 09 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 17 Dec 2015 According to an Isis Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study can be used to support regulatory filings for ISIS-TTRrx in all patients with TTR amyloidosis.
- 15 Dec 2015 New trial record