A Phase IIa Multicenter, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-1439A in Treatment-Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects With Selected Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (NNRTI) Transmitted Resistance Mutations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE BEYOND
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 Sep 2019 to 29 Nov 2018.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Oct 2018 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.