A Randomized, Controlled, Double-blind, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Effects of Maternal or Neonatal Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccination on Pneumococcal Carriage in Infants up to Nine Months of Age - The PROPEL Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Tetanus toxoid (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2015 New trial record