A Randomized, Controlled, Double-blind, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Effects of Maternal or Neonatal Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccination on Pneumococcal Carriage in Infants up to Nine Months of Age - The PROPEL Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Tetanus toxoid (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.