A phase 3b, randomized, controlled, multicentre study with oral ferric maltol (Feraccru) or intravenous iron (ferric carboxymaltose; FCM), for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia in subjects with inflammatory bowel disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric maltol (Primary) ; Ferric carboxymaltose
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AEGIS-H2H
- Sponsors Iron Therapeutics; Shield Therapeutics
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated