A Multicenter, Open-Label Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Sufentanil Sublingual Tablet 30 mcg in Patients With Post-Operative Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Apr 2017 Pooled results from four trials (SAP202, SAP301, SA302 and SAP303) published in an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Apr 2017 Pooled results from four trials (SAP202, SAP301, SA302 and SAP303) will be presented as an e-poster at the 2017 Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting, according to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Mar 2017 According to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release, results were presented at the 15th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting of the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History