A Two-Part Phase 1/2 Study to Determine Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Activity of K0706, a Novel Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI), in Healthy Subjects and in Subjects with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) or Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Ph+ ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SUN K706 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company
- 07 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 287 to 105.
- 07 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 07 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.