A Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and PK of iv Trappsol Cyclo (HP-β-CD) in Patients With Niemann-Pick Disease Type C NPC-1 and the Pharmacodynamic Effects of Treatment Upon Markers of Cholesterol Metabolism and Clinical Outcomes
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxypropyl betadex (Primary)
- Indications Niemann-Pick disease type C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CTD Holdings
- 19 Jul 2017 According to a CTD Holdings media release, first patient has been dosed intravenously in this study.
- 21 Jun 2017 According to a CTD Holdings media release, first patient has been enrolled and final data from this trial is expected by the end of 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated