A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of KX2-391 Ointment 1% in Adult Subjects With Actinic Keratosis on the Face or Scalp
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KX 01 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AK003
- Sponsors Athenex
- 03 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jul 2017, according to an Athenex media release.