A Phase 3, Open-label, Single-period Study to Evaluate the Safety and Treatment Effect of Intravenous Administration of C1 Inhibitor (Human) for the Prevention of Angioedema Attacks and Treatment of Breakthrough Attacks in Japanese Subjects With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.