A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 26-Week Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ertugliflozin in Asian Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Monotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERTIS
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jan 2018 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Jan 2018 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated