A Randomised, Double-blinded, Active-controlled 2-way Cross Over Trial to Assess the Effects of 6 Weeks Treatment of Once Daily Orally Inhaled Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination Delivered by RESPIMAT Inhaler Compared With Tiotropium Delivered by RESPIMAT Inhaler on Lung Hyperinflation, Exercise Capacity and Physical Activity in Japanese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 12 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.