A 24-week Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacodynamic, and Pharmacokinetic Study of Teduglutide in Japanese Pediatric Subjects, Aged 1 Year Through 15 Years, With Short Bowel Syndrome Who Are Dependent on Parenteral Support
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teduglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 17 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 17 Dec 2015 New trial record