A 24-week Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacodynamic, and Pharmacokinetic Study of Teduglutide in Japanese Pediatric Subjects, Aged 1 Year Through 15 Years, With Short Bowel Syndrome Who Are Dependent on Parenteral Support
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teduglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 3 Jul 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 3 Jul 2018.
- 17 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.