Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ZTI-01 vs Piperacillin/Tazobactam in the Treatment of cUTI/AP Infection in Hospitalized Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosfomycin (Primary) ; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEUS
- Sponsors Zavante Therapeutics
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Croatia (end date: 12 Jan 2017).
- 17 May 2017 According to a Zavante Therapeutics media release, population pharmacokinetic results will be presented at the ASM Microbe 2017 Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History