A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Study of Adjuvant Nivolumab Versus Placebo in Subjects With High Risk Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma (CheckMate 274: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 274)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 274
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.