A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Study of Adjuvant Nivolumab Versus Placebo in Subjects With High Risk Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma (CheckMate 274: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 274)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 274
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.