A PHASE 3, MULTI-CENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF CARBAVANCE (MEROPENEM/RPX7009) VERSUS BEST AVAILABLE THERAPY IN SUBJECTS WITH SELECTED SERIOUS INFECTIONS DUE TO CARBAPENEM-RESISTANT ENTEROBACTERIACEAE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary)
- Indications Enterobacteriaceae infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 18 Dec 2015 New trial record