A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of NBI-98854 in Pediatric Subjects With Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-Force GREEN
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint Severity of tic symptoms assessed by Yale Global Tic Severity Scale YGTSS time frame Week 6has not been met.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, data from the study is anticipated in May 2017.