A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of a Fixed Dose Combination GSP 301 Nasal Spray (NS) Compared With Placebo Nasal Spray and Individual Monotherapy Formulations (Comparators) in Subjects (Aged 12 Years and Older) With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GSP301-301
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.