A Multicenter, Open-label, Single-dose Pharmacokinetic and Safety Evaluation of HORIZANT (Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended-release Tablets) in Adolescents Aged 13 to 17 Years Old With Moderate-to-severe Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2016 According to a ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.