A 24-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab to Fumaric Acid Esters and Methotrexate in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis Who Are Naive to Systemic Treatment With an Extension Period
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary) ; Dimethyl fumarate; Methotrexate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 08 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.