A Phase 1 Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of REGN1979, an anti-CD20 x anti- CD3 bispecific monoclonal antibody, and REGN2810, an anti-programmed death-1 (PD-1) monoclonal antibody, in Patients with B-cell Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; REGN 1979 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 22 Dec 2015 New trial record