An International, Phase 2, Open-Label, Efficacy and Safety Study of MDV9300 in Patients With an Incomplete Response Following Salvage Therapy or Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Relapsed or Refractory CD20+ Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pidilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivation
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 09 Mar 2016 According to a Medivation media release, the US FDA has lifted the partial clinical hold on the IND application for pidilizumab (MDV9300) in hematological malignancies and confirmed that this clinical trial in patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), as well as other studies that cross reference the IND, may now proceed.