A Randomized, Double-Blind, Two Treatment, Two Period, Chronic Dosing (2 Weeks), Cross-Over, Single-Center Study to Evaluate the Effects of PT003 and Placebo MDI on Specific Image Based Airway Volumes and Resistance in Subjects With Moderate to Severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 15 Mar 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has been changed from 9 Weeks to 2 Weeks.
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.