A 12-Week, Phase 2 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Gemcabene in Subjects With Hypercholesterolemia Not Adequately Controlled on High-Intensity or Moderate-Intensity Stable Statin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcabene (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROYAL-1
- Sponsors Gemphire Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release, additional data from this study targeted for release in the second half of 2017.
- 07 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (LDL-C) has been met.
- 07 Aug 2017 Top-line results published in a Gemphire Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History