A Double-blind, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Evolocumab, Compared With Ezetimibe, in Hypercholesterolemic Japanese Subjects Unable to Tolerate an Effective Dose of a HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitor Due to Muscle Related Side Effects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary) ; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAUSS-4
- Sponsors Amgen
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 May 2018 to 28 May 2018.
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Nov 2017 to 2 Nov 2017.