A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Design, Multi-Center Study to Investigate the Efficacy To Reduce Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia (CIN), Effects on the Haematopoietic System, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Myelo001 in Patients Receiving Adjuvant or Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for the Treatment Of Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Myelo 001 (Primary)
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MyeloConcept
- Sponsors Myelo Therapeutics
- 04 Oct 2017 According to Myelo Therapeutics media release, Dr. Frank Mayer is principal investigator of this trial.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to Myelo Therapeutics media release, results are expected during the first quarter of 2018, and company plans to present the results of the study in the spring of 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to Myelo Therapeutics media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.